Tim Godfrey eulogises wife for completing him

Gospel singer, Tim Godfrey has appreciated his wife, Erica Katrina Godfrey. The singer who got married few months ago took to his official Instagram page to appreciate his woman for her love. Professing his love for her, Tim Godfrey stated that his wife makes him complete. “I love you baby!! Thank you for today! @ericakatrinagodfrey You make me feel complete!”. News recalls Tim Godfrey had showered love on his wife, Erica Katrina Godfrey as she clocked a new on May 29. The singer appreciated God for giving him such an incredible partner, best friend and wife, whose love was the greatest gift to his life. He prayed for God’s peace to reign in her heart always. “Lord, Thank you for sending me such an incredible partner, best friend and wife. Next to your Grace, her love is the greatest gift in my life. May your peace that passes every human understanding reign in her heart always, Amen. I’m eternally grateful to God for the gift of You, My #Stillwaters. It’s my wife’s birthday today. Fan, help me say a word of prayer to my wife. Big thank you to @jerryomole for coming through on such short notice”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Actor Nosa Rex laments about his experience in Lagos

Baba Ijesha jailed 16 years

Koulibaly to Chelsea: Napoli defender set to sign in €40m five-year deal